Our OverDrive partner has just released the following highly requested features for the Libby mobile app...
- Sharing titles: Users can now share titles on social media or directly with friends, using the Share button found on a title’s Reading Journey and details screen. A shared title page shows the book’s summary, basic details, and nearby libraries that offer the title through Libby. This new option encourages users to socialize their favorite reads with family, friends, and followers while spreading awareness of your library’s digital collection.
- Exporting reading data: Users can also export their reading data, including:
- Titles in a specific tag
- Their activity timeline
- A title’s Reading Journey, which includes bookmarks, notes, and highlights Sharing titles and export reading data features.
- Users can select how to export their data and use it how they’d like, whether that’s posting a favorite tag to Twitter, graphing their 2020 reading stats, or revisiting notes & highlights for a book club.
- Note: Users have the option to disable activity recording from their activity timeline.
- Visit Libby Help for more information about these new features as well as other FAQs.