Mango Languages is a PhD-created, linguist-approved language-learning software teaches practical conversation in over 70 languages, while keeping the vibe fun and encouraging.
With free mobile apps, hands-free learning features, progress tracking, and a fresh as well as interactive interface, it's no wonder Mango is the most popular language-learning resource! Start learning today by following the steps below.
What you need...
- Active Hooksett Library card
- Internet connected device
- Register | Login
- Click/Tap on Sign Up button on the Mango Languages page (The login and password will help you return to the exact point you left in your learning process).
- Choose a language (Just choose the language you wish to learn from more than 70 world language courses and 17 English courses).
- Create your own Profile with login credentials that you can use to track learning progress and sync on other devices. Provide Full Name, Email Address, Zipcode, Library Barcode, and a password (confirm password).
- [Optional] Visit the Google Play or iTunes App Stores to download the Mango Languages mobile apps (optional), and use the same Mango login credentials that you created in step 4 above!