Did you know your library has thousands of ebooks and audiobooks? You can borrow them, instantly, for free, using just the device in your hand. It takes just a few taps to find and borrow a book. Libby has a ground-breaking built-in ebook reader, and a beautiful audiobook player. If you prefer, you can send books to your Kindle for reading.
- Sign in to multiple libraries, with one or more library cards
- Stay signed in for as long as you like
- Download books, audiobooks, and even magazines for offline reading, or stream them to save space
- Sample any book with a tap — nothing to download or delete
- Try a zoomable graphic novel, or a picture book with readalong audio
- All your holds and loans are consolidated on a single shelf
- Tag titles as read, loved, hated, wishlist, schoolbook, beach-reading, whatever you like
- Your loans, holds, reading positions, bookmarks and notes are synchronized automatically across all your devices
- Keep track of your reading history in the Activity tab
Libby by OverDrive
- Meet Libby!
- Getting Started
- Get the Libby by OverDrive app:
Apple | Google | Windows | Kindle Fire