"The Friends of the Hooksett Library group brings together a group of citizens who actively support the library through advocacy, volunteer services and fundraising."
Membership Request [Complete online form, use Paypal or mail/drop off your dues check at library]
The first Tuesday of every month at 6:00pm
Upcoming meeting dates:
- Tuesday, October 3, 2023, 6:00pm in the NH Room, lower level of the Library. All are welcome!
- Annual Book Sale, Saturday, November 4 at 9:00am
- Early Literacy Back Packs for Kids
- Halloween Costume Swap
- Annual & Ongoing Book Sale
- Annual Santa Party
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Bingo Party
- Annual Summer Reading Touch-A-Truck
- Library of Things
- Hot Books
- Photo Booth
- Fun Pass
- Summer Concerts
The purpose of the Friends of the Hooksett Library is to bring together individuals interested in the Hooksett Library, promote informed community interest in library functions, resources, services and needs, and to raise supplementary funds for the Hooksett Library.