The Hooksett Public Library is a community resource center providing quality, high-demand: materials, programs, information and technology..
To be the first place that people think of for their needs.
- The Hooksett Library seeks to be the first choice among Hooksett residents, for recreational and informational interests and needs.
- Hooksett residents will be aware of Hooksett Library services and features, and will know it satisfies their interests and needs.
- The Hooksett Library will be recognized as an accessible resource for obtaining materials including those which are not immediately available at the library.
- Hooksett Library services will be provided in a prompt, friendly, personable but non-intrusive way; interactions will be respectful, judgment-free, and protective of patron privacy.
- The Hooksett Library strives to maintain an inclusive collection and environment.
- Residents will look forward to receiving information from and about the Hooksett Library.
- The Hooksett Library seeks to be the dissemination point of information for the community.
- The Hooksett Library seeks to enhance and enrich knowledge of its citizens in recreational, educational, and professional areas.
- The library will support students all academic levels and will stimulate youth interests and their appreciation for reading and learning.
- The Hooksett Library will serve as a forum for community enrichment through cooperation with and outreach to educational, cultural, business and social service organizations.